Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Main Menu

By clicking on the last Post on the "Previous Posts" menu you will be taken to the rest of the BTH Posts. Or simply use this complete menu to navigate around, and to leave your comments... Este Blog En Espanol
'Archaeology is the search for fact... not truth. If it's truth you're looking for, Dr. Tyree's philosophy class is right down the hall and "X" never, ever marks the spot.'
This is What Dr. Jones says in the Last Crusade Movie...



'I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's.'
(William Blake)
Important Links Below
Use the BACK button on your browser, or the home icon at the bottom of the Post Pages, to navigate back to this main menu...

By clicking on the last Post on the "Previous Posts" menu you will be taken to the rest of the BTH Posts.
Or simply use this complete menu to navigate around, and to leave your comments...

Note: If you get asked for a URL when trying to post and don't have one, simply enter http://backtohaven.blogspot.com and proceed...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I was at Michael Tsirions site and say your blog re: Basque's. I must say that I will have to navigate your website to learn what you know about the subject. I am an american Basque and I don't speak the language but the culture speaks to me heavily. There is not a lot I have found out on the internet and maybe I just needed better sources.
So hats off dude!! I would love to talk more- denger@ev1.net

3:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home